Barcelona captain Busquets discusses Laporta, Koeman row; Messi 'shock' & Depay impact

Forum 2 years ago

Barcelona captain Busquets discusses Laporta, Koeman row; Messi 'shock' & Depay impact

Barcelona captain Sergi Busquets is confident there's no issue between coach Ronald Koeman and president Joan Laporta.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0b6d02e80e72f66148bf7699be2895d8.jpeg

Koeman has snapped back at Laporta over an insistence regarding team selection and the use of La Masia talent.

At today's Champions League presser, Busquets stated: "Each one is the owner of their statements. If they have a problem between themselves, it would be best if they talked about it, but I don't think there are problems between them."

The midfielder also spoke of Lionel Messi's departure for PSG: "I was in shock for a few days. Leo was very important to me. They were difficult sensations to digest. It was hard. But it's time to change the chip. We have to get used to playing without Leo.

"We know that we do not have Leo and that we will lack his individualities. But we are a solid team and we are ready to compete."

Busquets also commented on Memphis Depay's early impact: "He's started very well, helping the team with his goals and assists. I think it was a great signing. He has connected very well with the fans and has excited people. His predisposition is very good and he also already knew the coach and several players."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

X-Men ‘97 Video Teases Captain America Appearance in Disney+ Series
Forum | 1 week ago

X-Men ‘97 Video Teases Captain America Appearance in Disney+ Series

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story
Forum | 2 weeks ago

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story