LET’S TALK!! Wife Bought The Land, Husband Built The House On It, Divorce Occur – Who Owns The House?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Wife Bought The Land, Husband Built The House On It, Divorce Occur – Who Owns The House?

Let’s look at it this way.

In 2019 Mr A got married to Mrs B, a bank manager. They’re legally husband and wife now.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1426d0e8234ba745261b0a78bb32d463.jpeg

Then in 2020, she bought a land in Lekki Lagos state in her name and the husband Mr A built a house on it.

In 2021 they separated (divorced) over irreconcilable differences.

The question now is, who owns the house?

Wife Bought The Land, Husband Built The House On It, Divorce Occur – Who Owns The House?

Let’s hear from you all

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 1 day ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 1 day ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out