Confront or Pass – What Would You Do If You Enter A Restaurant And See Your Partner On A Date With Another Person?

Forum 2 years ago

Confront or Pass – What Would You Do If You Enter A Restaurant And See Your Partner On A Date With Another Person?

Heartbreak is not a respecter of anybody. Las Las, this thing called heartbreak will reach everybody.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3c840a0784cc9a35e493100d5ac04ef4.jpeg

There is a level you will reach with heartbreak experience that nothing will surprise you again.

Although some people are still newbies in this heartbreak thing, they could cry if heartbroken.

It will be a very heartbroken scene to accidentally see your partner on a romantic date with another person at a restaurant.

If this happens, there are two options you’d have. It will be either to confront him/her or to walk away as if nothing happened

So guys, if this happens to you ?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 3 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

EPL: If you don’t want to play, I’ll pick another person – Guardiola tells Rodri
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: If you don’t want to play, I’ll pick another person – Guardiola tells Rodri

Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 Movie Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 week ago

Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 Movie Gets Release Date Window

One Person Dead, 8 Injured In Dosunmu Market Fire – Lagos Govt Gives Update
Forum | 1 week ago

One Person Dead, 8 Injured In Dosunmu Market Fire – Lagos Govt Gives Update