Man Involved With Omah Lay’s Girlfriend Breaks Silence Amidst Cheating Allegations (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Man Involved With Omah Lay’s Girlfriend Breaks Silence Amidst Cheating Allegations (Video)

One Ramson Chima accused of having an affair with popular singer, Omah Lay‘s now ex-girlfriend clears the air on cheating allegations leveled against him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/29c4bf24bd179e445944063a487f0fba.jpg

This is coming after Omah Lay allegedly unfollowed the said girlfriend on his Instagram page following allegations of having an affair.

In reaction to the allegations, the young man involved, Ramson Chima took to his Instagram story to debunk claims of the affair while stating that they are just friends that held on tight to one another for over six years.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/db6186cce8fa423dd4a3f71f011b4680.jpg

“I and @bayraychee are just friends. She’s legit one of the realest friends I have. We’ve been friends for over 6 years. Everyone close knows this including her boyfriend. Nobody’s cheating on anyone here. She’s done nothing so y’all should let her be please,” he wrote.

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident