Liverpool, Barcelona target Karim Adeyemi reveals dream transfer destination

Forum 2 years ago

Liverpool, Barcelona target Karim Adeyemi reveals dream transfer destination

Liverpool target Karim Adeyemi admits he has ambitions beyond Anfield.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cc29fa2d75ca19fa43776e7dab131fca.jpeg

The RB Salzburg striker is being watched by Liverpool and Barcelona. But there's another European giant the Germany international would favour should they come calling.

Despite being released by Bayern Munich as a junior, Adeyemi says he'd be happy to return.

Adeyemi told Marca: "If they (Bayern Munich) were to place a bid, I think I would choose that path.

"I want to show them what I can do, who I am and that it was a mistake to let me go. That motivates me."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 3 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 4 days ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne

SPORT 2 hours ago EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold
Forum | 4 days ago

SPORT 2 hours ago EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold