BBNaija: “Three People Will Leave On Sunday And I’m Inclusive” – Angel Reveals (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “Three People Will Leave On Sunday And I’m Inclusive” – Angel Reveals (Video)

Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Angel has revealed that she's likely to exit the show this Sunday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/784a48e9d6e5fa767b84e276f989d670.jpg

Angel revealed this during a discussion with Liquorose.

According to her, three people are definitely exiting the house on Sunday and she’s sure of being among those.

However, Angel added that she isn’t scared of the outcome of events on Sunday as she stated that “anything that wants to happen should happen”.

The 21-year-old added that she has to enjoy her last three days on the show before she finally gets evicted.

Liquorose on her part expressed optimism about Angel’s stay in the house as she guaranteed her of not leaving yet.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding