BBNaija: You Are My Number One Woman, Angel Behaves Like A Baby– Cross Tells Queen

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: You Are My Number One Woman, Angel Behaves Like A Baby– Cross Tells Queen

Big Brother Naija housemate, Cross has revealed to Queen that she has his heart and he likes her a lot.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/71711ab0ab1075b775ca147582aa6a4d.jpeg

Cross said this during a conversation with Queen on Friday in the garden.

He also noted that he likes Angel but his problem with her is that she behaves like a baby.

“Queen, in this house, you are the number one woman that has my heart. I like you so much and I understand you perfectly.

“I also like Angel but my problem is that she behaves like a baby.

“On the other hand you are too mature and I feel we vibe well. I don’t know why am saying this now but you need to know that I like you a lot,” he said.

Cross and Angel have been flirting around in the house ever since the show started.

The duo has equally been seen countless times kissing and romancing each other. They have also been seen sharing a bed space together.

It’s however not clear if he has plans of pursuing anything serious outside the house with either Queen or Angel.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 4 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead
Forum | 4 hours ago

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 5 hours ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle
Forum | 5 hours ago

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle's Corpse Into Bank And Tries To Get Him To "Sign Off" Loan In Her Name