Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston Returning for Murder Mystery 2

Forum 2 years ago

Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston Returning for Murder Mystery 2

Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston are partnering together once again, as the duo announced at Netflix’s Tudum event on Saturday that Murder Mystery 2 is officially in the works.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5cfc84abf6b31d658a055a1f18d4e3fd.jpg

In a brief video that showed Sandler talking with Aniston over Zoom, the duo confirmed they would be returning to the series, which initially launched on the streaming service in 2019. There’s even a guest appearance by David Spade.

Despite getting pretty poor reviews upon its release, Murder Mystery was a huge success when it launched on Netflix two years ago, quickly becoming one of the most popular films on the streaming platform. Rumors of a sequel had been floating around ever since its release, but now we know that it is officially in the works.

No official release information or other casting choices have been announced, but with Sandler and Aniston set to return, Netflix is likely hoping for another huge premiere whenever the film does release.

The original Murder Mystery co-starred Luke Evans (The Alienist, Beauty and the Beast) and featured a global ensemble cast including Gemma Arterton (Their Finest, The Girl With All the Gifts), Luis Gerardo Mendez (Club de Cuervos, Time Share), Shioli Kutsuna (Deadpool 2), David Walliams (Little Britain, Dinner for Schmucks), Adeel Akhtar (The Big Sick, Four Lions), John Kani (Captain America: Civil War, Black Panther), Olafur Darri Ólaffson (The Meg, True Detective), with César Award winner Dany Boon (R.A.I.D. Special Unit, Bienvenue chez les Ch’tis), and Academy Award nominee Terence Stamp (Miss Peregrine’s, The Limey).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death
Forum | 1 day ago

Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death

Career & Net Worth Of Adam Kerr
Forum | 1 day ago

Career & Net Worth Of Adam Kerr

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date
Forum | 4 days ago

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date