Robert Pattinson Teases The Batman ‘Surprises’ at DC FanDome

Forum 2 years ago

Robert Pattinson Teases The Batman ‘Surprises’ at DC FanDome

Fans are anxiously awaiting any information they can get on Warner Bros.’ upcoming The Batman film ahead of its March 4, 2022 premiere, and according to star Robert Pattinson, they won’t have to wait too long for some surprises.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/466b5a6ec19a71f0dd3a7605f413aec4.jpg

Speaking to Variety during a recent red carpet event for the Academy Museum’s premiere party, Pattison noted that he and The Batman co-star Zoë Kravitz had already filmed some content for the upcoming DC FanDome event.

“Me and Zoë [Kravitz] did some stuff. It’s a fun little thing,” Pattinson said. “There are lots of little surprises for it.”

Pattinson also said that he had seen some of the film already, and that he thought it was “really cool” as it stood.

Fans looking to get information on The Batman likely won’t have to wait too long, as DC FanDome is set to take place on Saturday, October 16, 2021, and will feature a ton of huge DC properties. The film will be directed by Matt Reeves, who has directed a number of films, including Cloverfield, Let Me In, and War for the Planet of the Apes. It will star Pattinson in the titular role, Farrell as Oswald Cobblepot, also known as the Penguin. Zoë Kravitz and Paul Dano will also star as Catwoman and the Riddler, respectively.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 6 days ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats

Leonardo DiCaprio Almost Played Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman
Forum | 6 days ago

Leonardo DiCaprio Almost Played Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot