Megan Fox Shows Off The Expendables 4 Look as Production Begins

Forum 2 years ago

Megan Fox Shows Off The Expendables 4 Look as Production Begins

The Expendables 4 has recently begun production, and a recent photo from actress Megan Fox hints at what we can expect from the actress in the upcoming film.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1bf44e6b6781bf53eefb5e108295e6c8.jpgIn a series of photos sent out on her Instagram, Fox showed off her costume for the upcoming film, which looks to be an all-black outfit that has her ready for any action that might come her way. Fox joins a cast that is set to feature some huge names, including newcomers Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson (Power) and Tony Jaa (Monster Hunter).

The Expendables 4 will be directed by Scott Waugh (Act of Valor, Need for Speed) from a screenplay written by Spenser Cohen with revisions by Max Adams and John Joseph Connolly. Joining Statham’s Lee Christmas and Stallone’s Barney Ross are returning cast members Dolph Lundgren (Creed II), and Randy Couture (Blowback) who are reprising their respective roles as Gunner Jensen and Toll Road.

The new Expendables installment is produced by Statham, Kevin King Templeton, and Les Weldon Yariv Lerner, Jeffrey Greenstein, and Jonathan Yunger on behalf of Millennium Media. Executive Producers for Millennium Media are Avi Lerner, Boaz Davidson, and Trevor Short with Christa Campbell and Lati Grobman on behalf of Campbell Grobman Films. The co-producer is Abby Mills. Eda Kowan and Jonah Leach will oversee the film for Lionsgate.

Lionsgate will release the film in the US, Canada, and the UK.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog
Forum | 5 days ago

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 5 days ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats