Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Set Photos Show Autobots & Decepticons

Forum 2 years ago

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Set Photos Show Autobots & Decepticons

Director Steven Caple Jr. has released a few Transformers: Rise of the Beasts set photos showing off how its Autobots and Decepticons will look in vehicle form.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8f0e8ac13d5f7fd230b635ba44a515d9.jpgWhile these photos focus on Autobots and Decepticons in Peru, one of the two shooting locations, the film will also introduce Maximals, Predacons, and Terrorcons into the cinematic series. As the title alludes to, the film is inspired by Beast Wars.

Check out the Transformers: Rise of the Beasts set photos below:

“When you’re on the seventh installment where can you go new? For us it was Peru,” explained Caple Jr. of filming in Peru. “When I talked to Lorenzo [di Bonaventura], he had mentioned this. I was like, “Wow, that’s like a freaking great idea,” and when I went there to location scout, it was just amazing. We went to Cusco to the jungles in Tarapoto. We met with the people, got a chance to vibe, feel, the energy in this place. Sorry, it was Machu Picchu, which is very majestic. There’s the Inca ruins, [which are] spiritual. I definitely felt something up there. Very few films have actually shot not only in Peru but also in Machu Picchu where they’re opening the doors for us. I’m super honored and grateful to basically be collaborating with Peru and highlight Peru’s culture if you will, and their ancient civilization. They have beautiful landscapes, beautiful sights, but most importantly, beautiful people. I can’t wait to put them on screen.”

Returning to the action and spectacle that first captured moviegoers around the world 14 years ago with the original Transformers, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will take audiences on a ‘90s globetrotting adventure and introduce the Maximals, Predacons, and Terrorcons to the existing battle on earth between Autobots and Decepticons

The seventh movie in the live-action franchise will be helmed by Caple Jr. from a screenplay by Joby Harold, starring Anthony Ramos (Hamilton, In the Heights) and Dominique Fishback (Judas the Black Messiah). Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is scheduled to arrive in theaters on June 24, 2022.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Tron: Ares Set Video Showcases Jared Leto in Costume
Forum | 3 days ago

Tron: Ares Set Video Showcases Jared Leto in Costume

Tension In Kano As Ganduje Set For Arraignment On April 17
Forum | 4 days ago

Tension In Kano As Ganduje Set For Arraignment On April 17