Paul Bettany to Lead Miramax’s Comedy-Drama Film Harvest Moon

Forum 2 years ago

Paul Bettany to Lead Miramax’s Comedy-Drama Film Harvest Moon

Coming off from his acclaimed performance in Disney+’s WandaVision, Deadline brings word that Paul Bettany has officially signed on for the leading role in Miramax’s forthcoming comedy-drama film titled, Harvest Moon.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/babdd20f48e27b9fff3388731836820c.jpg In addition, Carmen Ejogo (Fantastic Beasts), Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride), and Oscar nominee Candice Bergen (Starting Over) have also been cast to join the project.

“I’m thrilled to be teaming up with Bill Block and Miramax again to make Harvest Moon,” Bettany said in a statement. “The fact that it has come together so quickly is enormously gratifying and also hilarious. Dana and I wrote it to keep ourselves sane during lockdown and now we’re off to shoot with an incredible creative team led by Mark Waters. It’s all a bit of a dream. I’m very excited.”

Harvest Moon will be directed by Mark Waters from a screenplay he co-wrote with Dana Brown. The story will center around a young boy who sees an opportunity to reunite his separated parents while the pandemic shuts down the world.

The project is also set to feature Riley Looc, Malia Baker, Staz Nair, Rodney Richardson, and Connor Falk. The film will be produced by Bettany, Waters, Brown, Bill Block, and Jessica Tuschinsky.The project is also set to feature Riley Looc, Malia Baker, Staz Nair, Rodney Richardson, and Connor Falk. The film will be produced by Bettany, Waters, Brown, Bill Block, and Jessica Tuschinsky.

Bettany gained worldwide recognition for his roles in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, which started as the voice of Iron Man’s A.I., Jarvis that eventually led him to portray the role of Vision. His most recent portrayal of the character had earned him his first Emmy nomination for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or Movie. He will next be seen in the upcoming second installment of A Very English Scandal, starring opposite Claire Foy.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Drama As Ondo Sports Commissioner ‘Assaults’ NAN Journalist During APC Primary
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Ondo Sports Commissioner ‘Assaults’ NAN Journalist During APC Primary

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials

Molly Shannon to Lead HBO Comedy Series From SNL Writer, Plot Details Revealed
Forum | 2 days ago

Molly Shannon to Lead HBO Comedy Series From SNL Writer, Plot Details Revealed

Drama As Police Nab Eight For Attempting To Disrupt Inauguration Of Kano Commissioners
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Police Nab Eight For Attempting To Disrupt Inauguration Of Kano Commissioners