Checkout Digital and Blu-Ray Release Date For James Wan’s Malignant

Forum 2 years ago

Checkout Digital and Blu-Ray Release Date For James Wan’s Malignant

In case you missed its brief run on HBO Max, James Wan’s entertaining (and, frankly, underappreciated) horror film Malignant arrives for Premium Digital Ownership (including Movies Anywhere) at home on October 22, followed by a Blu-ray and DVD release beginning on November 30.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/97f9ea450ef78c68bb560b3f60efe6c4.jpgDirector James Wan (The Conjuring, Aquaman, Furious 7) returns to his roots with this original horror thriller. The film is also from a screenplay by Akela Cooper (M3GAN, TV’s Luke Cage), story by Wan, Ingrid Bisu and Cooper, and stars Annabelle Wallis (Annabelle, The Mummy), Maddie Hasson (TV’s Impulse, TV’s Mr. Mercedes) and George Young (TV’s Containment).

The film was produced by Wan and Michael Clear, with Eric McLeod, Judson Scott, Bisu, Peter Luo, Cheng Yang, Mandy Yu, and Lei Han executive producing. The film also stars Michole Briana White (TV’s Black Mafia Family, Dead to Me), Jacqueline McKenzie (Palm Beach, TV’s Reckoning), Jake Abel (TV’s Supernatural, the Percy Jackson films), and Ingrid Bisu (The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, The Nun).

BLU-RAY & DVD ELEMENTS

Malignant Blu-ray and DVD contain the following special feature:

Malignant: James Wan’s Visions – Groundbreaking filmmaker James Wan takes us behind the scenes for a look at his latest film, Malignant, a genre-bending thriller.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date
Forum | 7 hours ago

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date
Forum | 1 day ago

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series