TRUE OR FALSE? Nigerian Men Don’t Value/Appreciate When A Lady Ask Them Out First (See This)

Forum 2 years ago

TRUE OR FALSE? Nigerian Men Don’t Value/Appreciate When A Lady Ask Them Out First (See This)

Does asking a man out imply that the woman is easy, and that the man will look down on her??

Someone(a lady) said,

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e8573032ae9a5758d1624b8a84bfa9e6.jpg

“If you ask Nigeria guys out, they’ll start thinking something is wrong with you; Maybe you don’t have womb or you’re Mami water”.

A lot of people (men in particular) disagreed including myself. Then I saw a comment from a fellow man; he wrote,

“Alot of men will pretend is normal but at the end they treat those ladies asking them out badly! Some of u comment to get likes but won’t say the real truth. Men don’t appreciate ladies asking them out, they see such ladies as loose girls and go for another ,so is beta not to even accept her proposal than using it on her”.

MY THOUGHTS

I disagree still.

I think it all depends on what the man think of himself. I mean how you think of somebody else who asks you out is a reflection of how you think of yourself. If you think you’re attractive and have a lot to offer then why would you look down on a woman who asked you out?

Though some men believe that a woman who asks a man out is “loose” and should be looked down upon. But the truth is, such men are sexist, with a controlling attitude and a fragile sense of their own masculinity. #MyTake

And you, what’s your take on this?

Nigerian Men Don’t Value/Appreciate When A Lady Ask Them Out First?

Let’s hear from you all

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 4 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 4 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 4 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 8 hours ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist