A Company Didn’t Accept My Resignation (What Should I Do?)

Forum 2 years ago

A Company Didn’t Accept My Resignation (What Should I Do?)

I don’t know what to call this.

I tendered a resignation letter with 3 weeks notice, despite that no notice clause is contained in my appointment letter.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1e4d98d30dee682cac6797fd1dc4f984.jpg

They just collected the letter and said nothing.

When the resignation became effective, I left the company and they still didn’t tell me anything about handing over to someone else as is the practice there in case of sack.

It’s been a month I left and they still didn’t contact me about handing over. My concern is that they didn’t remit a Kobo into my pension account.

Why I’m expecting them to ask me to hand over is that I have in my custody about 5k belonging to the company.

I didn’t borrow the money. It was kind of something left in my care.

So, if they later ask me to come and do proper handing over, should I ask them about my pension?

Some people sacked in the past said their pension was not remitted too.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wigwe: Ogunbanjo’s Family Files Lawsuit Against Charter Company Over Helicopter Crash
Forum | 1 week ago

Wigwe: Ogunbanjo’s Family Files Lawsuit Against Charter Company Over Helicopter Crash

I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee
Forum | 1 week ago

I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee

Wen I Was Still A Gate Man in a Shoe Company - Skitmaker, SirBalo Shares Throwback Photo As He Marks Birthday
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Wen I Was Still A Gate Man in a Shoe Company - Skitmaker, SirBalo Shares Throwback Photo As He Marks Birthday

Private Company Withheld Nigerian Govt’s N32bn Meter Fund For 20 Years – Minister of Power, Adebayo Adelabu
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Private Company Withheld Nigerian Govt’s N32bn Meter Fund For 20 Years – Minister of Power, Adebayo Adelabu