DO YOU AGREE? A Woman Will Never Cheat If You Give Her Enough Money, Sex & Attention (See This)

Forum 2 years ago

DO YOU AGREE? A Woman Will Never Cheat If You Give Her Enough Money, Sex & Attention (See This)

Someone said a woman will never cheated on her man if he gives her enough sex, money and attention.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/073b98f547cfe9cf400b7baf763e9be9.jpg

How true is that??

Getting cheated on is one of the most devastating and damaging things that can happen in a person’s life. It can lead to emotional distress, anxiety, depression, an increase in risk-taking behavior and actual physical pain. A partner’s infidelity can even change our brain chemistry.?

I haven’t been cheated on in a relationship though, maybe because I always set boundaries. Eventually, my woman cheated, I’ll find out a bit quicker and end the relationship or marriage with immediate effect. I can tolerate anything, definitely not a cheating woman.

“I’ll find out a bit quicker” might sound like a joke to some Nigerian women though. I’ll find out faster for real. Except we aren’t living under same roof lol.

Why Do People Cheat In A Relationship?

Sometimes people cheat on their significant other due to the fact that they aren’t truly happy in the relationship. This can sometimes mean that they aren’t really in love and are looking for a way out.

It’s definitely sad to find out that someone that you love never really felt as strongly as you did.??‍♂️

You Can’t Please A Woman

Even if you give a woman heaven on earth, she’ll still cheat if she wants to. Give her all the sex styles on earth, you can’t please a woman.

My advice is, when any girl tryna mess around with your intelligent, kindness and love, kick her out of your life. I don’t mean a literal kick o. Lol

Uhm, I don’t agree with,

A Woman Will Never Cheat If You Give Her Enough Money, Sex & Attention -DO YOU AGREE?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 3 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip