Too Much Money! Wizkid Gets A Customized Private Jet Floormat (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Too Much Money! Wizkid Gets A Customized Private Jet Floormat (Video)

One of Nigeria's most successful artists, Wizkid, has gotten himself a new customized floormat.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a1e62ec7e92a24d4b9e4f57f3aabd914.jpeg

The singer showed off the floormat as he jetted off to Orlando, United States of America for his show.

In the trending video he shared, Big Wiz, was seen walking towards a rented private jet. When he got to the steps area, the floormat which had an inscription of his stage name "Wizkid" was seen on the floor.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 day ago

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor
Forum | 1 day ago

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun