Conte’s condition to replace Solskjaer as Man Utd manager revealed

Forum 2 years ago

Conte’s condition to replace Solskjaer as Man Utd manager revealed

Antonio Conte has said he is “ready to stay at home” if he is not convinced by his next club’s project.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/aa6d2949304d10b00d7eaed8d69c96ad.jpg

The former Inter Milan and Chelsea boss is out of job but is being linked with the Manchester United role, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer under pressure.

Solskjaer watched on as his side lost 4-2 to Leicester City on Saturday and faces a run of tough fixtures.

It remains to be seen if Conte would be United’s preferred choice to replace Solskjaer, but the Italian would be keen on the job.

Conte told Gazzetta dello Sport: “I look for the projects instead and I am ready to stay at home if something is not convincing me.

“It has to do with vision, honesty and principles. Generally, I like challenges and I’ve accepted many of them during my career.

“Even the top clubs I coached were never the favourites when I arrived.

“However, if there’s something that doesn’t convince me I prefer not to accept, regardless of the money.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast
Forum | 14 hours ago

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK