Nicolas Cage Goes Bald in Butcher’s Crossing First Look Photo

Forum 2 years ago

Nicolas Cage Goes Bald in Butcher’s Crossing First Look Photo

Nicolas Cage is showing off a new look for the upcoming western drama Butcher’s Crossing, based on the novel by John Williams. Cage will play a buffalo hunter named Miller in the film.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1811d18ed2f831041978f7646a27a985.jpg

“The story is about a young Harvard dropout who seeks his destiny out West by tying his fate to a team of buffalo hunters led by Miller. Together, they embark on a harrowing journey risking life and sanity. The title refers to the small Kansas town where the two intersect in the novel’s story, which is set in the 1870s,” according to the outlet’s synopsis.

From Saban Films, Butcher’s Crossing is directed by Gabe Polsky (Red Penguins) who adapted the screenplay along with Liam Satre-Meloy.

Butcher’s Crossing is produced by Polsky and Molly Conners of Phiphen Pictures alongside Will Clark and Andy Mayson for Altitude Film Entertainment and Cage’s Saturn Films. Executive producers include Peter Touche, Jamie Jessop, and Christelle Conan.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 2 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 6 days ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 6 days ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara