Kevin Feige: A Lot of Coordination Went Into Venom Post-Credit Scene

Forum 2 years ago

Kevin Feige: A Lot of Coordination Went Into Venom Post-Credit Scene

One of the most surprising moments from this year’s Venom: Let There Be Carnage came in its post-credits scene, which hinted at a major step forward in seeing the symbiote take on his nemesis Spider-Man.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f65a227dcf560fb6c361205371e04dbe.jpg

Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige touched on the post-credits scene. When asked how the moment — which sees Tom Hardy’s Eddie Brock and Venom seemingly teleported into the Marvel Cinematic Universe and seeing Tom Holland’s Peter Parker on a television screen — came to be, Feige said it took a lot of work.

“There was a lot of coordination — and if you don’t know all the coordination yet, I’m not going to be the one to tell you — but yes, between Sony and Marvel and the Venom team and the No Way Home team,” said Feige. “We worked together on it.”

Feiege didn’t elaborate further on what the scene could hint at it, but it seems pretty clear that we’re moving closer to the likes of Venom encountering Spider-Man. Considering the fact that Tom Hardy has been hoping for that to happen for some time, it’s good to see the actor get his wishes, although who knows when exactly a fight between the two legendary comic book characters will happen.

Venom: Let There Be Carnage sees the return of Tom Hardy as the fan-favorite anti-hero Venom, one of Marvel’s most complex characters. It is directed by Andy Serkis from a screenplay written by Kelly Marcel, based on a story by Hardy and Marcel.

The film is out in theaters worldwide now.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident

Marvel’s Thunderbolts Confirms Mysterious Title Change, Kevin Feige Promises More Details Coming
Forum | 6 days ago

Marvel’s Thunderbolts Confirms Mysterious Title Change, Kevin Feige Promises More Details Coming

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez
Forum | 6 days ago

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez