Man Utd players ask Ronaldo to take up new role

Forum 2 years ago

Man Utd players ask Ronaldo to take up new role

Manchester United players have asked Cristiano Ronaldo to take up a new role in the dressing room, the UK Sun reports.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/347ed29f35cc6ec98c0df8a0b20bca5b.jpg

The 36-year-old reportedly interrupted manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s half-time talk, with United two goals down against Atalanta in the Champions League in midweek.

Solskjaer was trying to defuse the situation, but Ronaldo stepped in and gave United players the hairdryer treatment.

It is claimed Ronaldo asked his United teammates “Are you not ashamed?” as he blasted their first-half performance.

The Portugal captain eventually netted the decisive third goal, as the Red Devils went on to win 3-2 at Old Trafford.

And in the wake of that, United players have now asked him to take up a “bigger role” in the dressing room and act as a bridge between the players and the coaching staff.

Solskjaer’s tactics are still under scrutiny from some of the players and this is an issue that has continued to crop up this season.

“There is confusion in the team, players don’t understand what the tactics are.

“There’s no team, it’s just individuals and there are big problems in the defence,” a source said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 21 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Shallipopi
Forum | 23 hours ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 23 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 23 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident