IT’s HAPPENING!!! I’m Ready To Accept – Conte Set For EPL Return As Man Utd Make Contact

Forum 2 years ago

IT’s HAPPENING!!! I’m Ready To Accept – Conte Set For EPL Return As Man Utd Make Contact

Antonio Conte is “ready to accept” the Manchester United manager’s job, according to Sun Sport.

However, the senior officials at Old Trafford are “yet to decide” whether to sack Ole Gunnar Solskjaer or not.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3d34f4f609b66dc7bfe8dc993cb98628.jpg

Solskjaer is under increased pressure following Sunday’s 5-0 hammering at the hands of Liverpool.

Conte is one of four candidates United chiefs have identified to replace Solskjaer should he be fired.

The former Inter Milan and Chelsea boss is up against Zinedine Zidane, Brendan Rodgers and Ajax boss Erik ten Hag.

But Conte is the first to declare he wants the job.

Gazzetta dello Sport journalist, Alfredo Pedulla, tweeted:

“As anticipated yesterday afternoon, contacts between #Conte’s entourage and #United are very intense today from 3 pm.

“Conte said yes, he’s the first choice.

“The final decision on #Solskjaer is now missing.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 day ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal