Tyson Fury Will Retire From Boxing Within The Next Two years - Wife Claims

Forum 2 years ago

Tyson Fury Will Retire From Boxing Within The Next Two years - Wife Claims

Paris Tyson, the wife of two-time world heavyweight champion, Tyson Fury has disclosed that he will retire from boxing within the next two years.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cd985931d1288a83027d1616e8594d64.jpeg

The 33-year-old recently retained his world heavyweight titles at the beginning of the month, when he defeated Deontay Wilder in their trilogy bout, which took place in the US.

His wife, Paris believe his time as a boxer won't last more than two years before he retires.

'I think for himself, I think he'll do it for a few more years. He's 33 now, I think until he's 35,' she said in an interview with talkSPORT.

'I know Wladimir (Klitschko) and other men have gone on until they're 40, but then do you keep going until you lose?

'I don't know, I wouldn't like to see that from Tyson. I wouldn't like him to keep going.

'There's always going to be someone coming up younger and fresher if you're over the hill, if you're too far gone.

'I just think another two-three years and Tyson should definitely hang up his gloves and call it a day.'

There are plenty of options for Fury as to who his next opponent could be, with both Dillian Whyte and Oleksandr Usyk, as possible contenders.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 5 hours ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 6 hours ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 9 hours ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 1 day ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament