How to post Photos on Instagram from a Desktop Web Browser

Forum 2 years ago

How to post Photos on Instagram from a Desktop Web Browser

Instagram has quickly taken over the world to become one of the most widely used mobile applications in the world.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1b26fa2374e413fe112531ece0243eb7.jpg

It is easily accessible in the palm of your hand and you will have to travel far and wide to find somebody who doesn't have the app on their phone.

However, the desktop version is not even nearly as widely used, despite a laptop screen being so much bigger and easier to read.

In this article, we will teach you how to post on Instagram on your own computer.

Posting on Instagram using a PC

If you are using a PC computer, you can post pictures on Instagram via a Google Chrome browser following these simple steps:

1. Go to Instagram.com

2. Go to the settings of your browser by clicking the three dots on the right-hand side

3. Click on More Tools and then Developer's Tools

4. Tap the mobile button

5. Press Responsive and a drop-down menu should appear

6. From the drop-down menu, select which mobile device interface you would like to use (i.e. iPhone or iPad)

7. Refresh the page and you will see the Instagram feed in the same way you would on your phone

Posting on Instagram using a Mac

If you are an Apple user, you can make posts to Instagram from both a Chrome browser and Safari.

To do so with Safari, follow these steps:

1. Go to Instagram.com

2. Go to the Preferences menu of Safari and click Advanced

3. Click the box labelled Show Develop Menu in menu bar. The Develop Menu will now appear on the bar at the top

4. In the Develop Menu, click User Agent and, once again, select which mobile device interface you would like to use

5. Refresh the web page and your Safari browser will appear as if you are looking at Instagram on your phone

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 4 days ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez
Forum | 1 week ago

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara