Man Refuses To Pay N1.3 million Bill After His Date Did This (Read Details)

Forum 2 years ago

Man Refuses To Pay N1.3 million Bill After His Date Did This (Read Details)

A woman has been left with a hefty bill after she invited 23 members of her family to test the generosity of her date.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/87daa18783c4a97b0807fa19c83d5f7c.jpeg

She was meeting with a man identified as Mr. Lui at a restaurant in eastern Chinese province of Zhejiang according to local paper Taizhou Evening News.

It was reported that the man’s mother set up the meeting after becoming concerned about her son’s poor dating life.

In a hope to impress his date, the 29-year-old man had agreed to pay for the meal, not realizing that her entire extended family would be joining them.

However, on seeing the number of people the woman brought, the man abandoned her with the hefty $3,100 (N1.3m) bill, refusing to pay for her family member’s meal.

The woman explained to local media that she had wanted to test her date’s generosity before committing to a relationship.

The woman’s story was shared on Weibo where it went viral and attracted over 260 million views, with a social media user saying; “Even an idiot would never bring 23 people to a date”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 3 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 3 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident