GUYS!! With ₦5 Million In Your Account, What Would You Do – Travel Out Or Start A Business?

Forum 2 years ago

GUYS!! With ₦5 Million In Your Account, What Would You Do – Travel Out Or Start A Business?

Hello guys,

Good morning, I hope you guys had a splendid weekend. I pray all our endeavors this week won’t be in vain.?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0d43fff624588407c7f8817d52fd9e18.jpg

So guys, I saw this post on a friend’s status and it has got me thinking which would really be the best option.??

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d447a69c3e8da697d4c865e0ffd14d04.jpg

You have to put a lot into consideration if you are travel out of the country, #5 million can get you out of the country but what will you do when you get that country?

Nigeria is hard if we are being frank here but with #5 million if you can still dive into a business that can be profitable.

Many people who has traveled would stay if they have a steady source of income in Nigeria.

But for me, with #5 million I will surely japa ?.

What’s your say on this guys??

With ₦5 Million In Your Account, What Would You Do – Travel Out Or Start A Business?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 2 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 5 days ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 5 days ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business