BE HONEST!! How Would You React If At This Age You Found Out That Your Father Has Been Beating Your Mum?

Forum 2 years ago

BE HONEST!! How Would You React If At This Age You Found Out That Your Father Has Been Beating Your Mum?

First off, happy new month Naijaloadites and merry Christmas in advance.

That being said, let’s discuss!

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/19e9717988289ec4966264c7f587eb3f.jpg

Imagine at your age, you find out that your P man is still beating your mum mercilessly in the room for a very long time without anyone knowing.

The funny part is that your mum always pretend as if everything is okay even after the beatings from your father.

How would you react?

Someone asked me this question and my response was “I go skin my papa alive”. I’ll talk to him about it, but if he continues, mehn na brutal drilling he go collect o.

What about you?

How Would You React If At This Age You Found Out That Your Father Has Been Beating Your Mum?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tragedy As Father Slumps And Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Police Station
Forum | 4 days ago

Tragedy As Father Slumps And Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Police Station

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 6 days ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi
Forum | 6 days ago

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 1 week ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours