I Love You, Be Good Till Mummy Comes Back – Actress Akuapem Poloo Writes Son As She’s Sentenced To Jail Over N*de Photo With Him

Forum 2 years ago

I Love You, Be Good Till Mummy Comes Back – Actress Akuapem Poloo Writes Son As She’s Sentenced To Jail Over N*de Photo With Him

Popular Ghanaian actress, Akuapem Poloo who was sent to jail over a n*de photo with her son has penned an emotional message to him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/44b9b89c11f7e08ede0f70d0d7b5f4ba.jpeg

Recall, on April 16, 2021, the actress was arrested, arraigned and sentenced to 90 days imprisonment by an Accra Circuit Court, over the publication of “obscene material and domestic vilence”, after she made a post on IG where she went nked while posing with her seven-year-old son.

Following the sentence, the actress made an appeal challenging her 90 days custodial sentence which has now been dismissed by a High Court sitting in Accra, Ghana.

According to MyJoyFM, in a ruling on Wednesday morning, December 1, 2021, the Criminal Division of the court presided over by Justice Ruby Aryeetey upheld the Circuit court decision on grounds that the Circuit court’s decision was not manifestly excessive.

The court also ordered that her son should be given to any competent person in the family to take care of him, while his mother serves her sentence at the Nsawam Prison.

The actress has now taken to Instagram to share an emotional message to her seven-year old son, as she gets set to go to jail.

In her words;

“SON I LOVE YOU AND GOD IS WITH YOU ALWAYS YOU KNOW ??????BE GOOD TILL MUMMY COMES BACK ? GOD IS IN CONTROL ALWAYS”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 21 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 21 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 1 day ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth