Football Injuries Don’t Cause That Much Pain – Mr Macaroni Reacts To Graphic Photo Of 12-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death

Forum 2 years ago

Football Injuries Don’t Cause That Much Pain – Mr Macaroni Reacts To Graphic Photo Of 12-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death

The death of Sylvester Oromoni, a 12-year-old student of Dowen College has continued to generate reactions.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b5404b367643f8fe1925e29189b60bc2.jpg

Instagram comedian cum activist, Mr Macaroni has stated that after watching the video of the dead student, it is clear that such injury was not caused by playing football.

Recall that Oromoni was allegedly beaten to death for refusing to succumb to pressure by fellow students to join a cult.

Reacting, to the video of the young boy before his death, Mr Macaroni sympathized with the family of Sylvester.

He also called out the school, revealing that football injuries don’t cause that much pain.

He wrote; ‘‘I deeply sympathize with the family of Sylvester Oromoni. I just saw the video that was recorded before the died. He couldn’t move, mouth swollen, teeth bleeding.. Football injuries don’t cause that much pain! Dowen college, there are a lot of questions begging to be answered.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a61b7e95029ca465e60cf1de1b2c2f25.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension
Forum | 44 mins ago

APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 54 mins ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 15 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 19 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage