Sylvester Oromoni's Death Will Test The Nigerian Criminal Justice System - Singer, Djinee Weighs In

Forum 2 years ago

Sylvester Oromoni's Death Will Test The Nigerian Criminal Justice System - Singer, Djinee Weighs In

Djinee, the popular Nigerian singer, has called for justice to be duly served over the death of Sylvester Oromoni, because the case is going to test the Nigerian criminal justice system, the image of the rich, the elites as well as politicians.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3e22b0c4bda1efd44bba7e055ab764ab.jpg

Sylvester Oromoni, an 11-year-old Dowen college student died after he was allegedly bullied and tortured by his classmates.

His death has since sparked a nationwide outcry, with many including celebrities calling for all those involved in his death to be arrested and prosecuted.

Because of the attention the gruesome death of Sylvester has drawn, Djinee said that the case must not be swept under carpet irrespective of those involved because all eyes are now on the Nigerian criminal justice system.

He wrote: The death of 13yr old Sylvester Oromoni is going to test the Nigerian criminal justice system. The image of the rich, elites & politicians VS humanity, truth & justice.

The school had quickly taken a position similar to that which the govt took during the EndSars protest probably to save face & because of the calibre of students involved.

All animals maybe be equal but some are more equal than others in Nigeria, in our neighborhoods, churches & mosques, offices, schools and unfortunately, Sylvester wasn't equal enough.

He must get justice but even I know that will be an uphill task. R.I.P soldier & happy 13yrs old posthumous birthday. A battle for the soul of Nigeria is on!

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/425657ef0d143a946d6768d005c290e3.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 21 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Forum | 1 day ago

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More
Forum | 1 day ago

Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party