Congratulations - Nigerians React As Singer Seyi Shay Shows Off What Looks Like A Growing Baby Bump In Dance Video

Forum 2 years ago

Congratulations - Nigerians React As Singer Seyi Shay Shows Off What Looks Like A Growing Baby Bump In Dance Video

Nigerians have congratulated musician, Seyi Shay after it appeared she has a growing baby bump.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0ff84b29ac3e07ea3aaca6bd84e93749.jpg

Fans took to social media to congratulate the star believing that she's pregnant.

Shay was seen in a new video on her Instagram page dancing with an obvious baby bump - a sign that she may be pregnant.

She captioned the video: ‘How I feel cos my ‘Big Girl’ album is dropping in 2days.‘

Although, she has not confirmed her pregnancy, a lot of womb watchers have started congratulating her and wished her safe delivery.

amaraa_chy wrote: If she is pregnant… that’s such a good news… I am happy for her

irishlennon wrote: She preggy? Or is just food that full inside

qween.kemite wrote: Thank God for her….safe delivery mama

omaliciousomaa wrote: Congratulations to seyi shay oh! This year I no see husband or get belle.. baba God next year Abeg shame my enemies for me. I don over due.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 3 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident

Challengers Clip Shows Zendaya Slapping Josh O’Connor
Forum | 3 days ago

Challengers Clip Shows Zendaya Slapping Josh O’Connor