Jeff Hardy Released by WWE After Weekend Dismissal

Forum 2 years ago

Jeff Hardy Released by WWE After Weekend Dismissal

WWE has released former WWE Champion and tag team legend Jeff Hardy, who most recently wrestled on the company’s SmackDown brand on FOX.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e70dac620a579258acd82fe4e1490e35.jpg

News of the release comes from Fightful, who states that Hardy denied help and rehab that was offered by WWE. The release comes after Hardy was sent home by the promotion on Saturday, December 4. This came after Hardy disappeared from the match and went into the crowd after wrestling a six-man tag team bout with Xavier Woods and Drew McIntyre against Roman Reigns and The Usos.

You can check out Hardy’s final WWE match below:

After Hardy was sent home, his brother and oftentimes tag team partner Matt Hardy commented on his condition.

“I did speak to Jeff for a little bit today. He’s okay. He’s good,” Matt said on a Twitch stream earlier this week. “I think he’ll be fine. Once again, this isn’t my business. If he wants to go into it with more detail, he’ll do it himself. Jeff is okay. He is at home and okay. It’s not my business or story to tell or explain. Besides that, it’s not my story to tell because it’s not my perspective. I love my brother, and I want him to be okay and healthy.”

No official word has been given by WWE yet, but we’ll update the post if they do comment on the release.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 1 week ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

Governor Sani Hosts Dinner Banquet for Released Kuriga Schoolchildren
Forum | 1 month ago

Governor Sani Hosts Dinner Banquet for Released Kuriga Schoolchildren

Gov Uba Sani Meets Released 137 Kuriga School Children
Forum | 1 month ago

Gov Uba Sani Meets Released 137 Kuriga School Children

Alex Garland’s Civil War Currently Tracking to Be A24’s Biggest Opening Weekend Ever
Forum | 1 month ago

Alex Garland’s Civil War Currently Tracking to Be A24’s Biggest Opening Weekend Ever