WWE’s Roman Reigns: Aquaman Would’ve Made More Money With Me

Forum 2 years ago

WWE’s Roman Reigns: Aquaman Would’ve Made More Money With Me

WWE superstar Roman Reigns took some lighthearted shots at the DC Extended Universe during a recent WWE live event, saying the Aquaman film would have made more money with him in it.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/44776818619537a340c2ec64ade3ad31.jpg

The moment itself was uploaded to TikTok this week and shows Reigns taking part in a six-man tag team match. While not tagged in, a fan yells that he loved Reigns in Aquaman, taking an obvious shot at the fact that Reigns and actor Jason Momoa look similar. After waiting for a moment, the reigning WWE Universal Champion turned around and jokingly replied back that “it would’ve made more money if I was in it too” as the crowd laughed.

While Reigns doesn’t have the acting resume that Momoa does, he is no stranger to the world of Hollywood. Most recently, Reigns appeared in 2019’s Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw, where he acted alongside his cousin and WWE legend Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Outside of that, Reigns has also lent his voice to a variety of roles, including 2021’s Rumble, which was released on Paramount+.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 1 week ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 1 week ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 1 week ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun