Steven Yeun Gives Update on Invincible Season 2

Forum 2 years ago

Steven Yeun Gives Update on Invincible Season 2

Amazon’s animated series Invincible became a smash hit for the company when it launched in 2021. With future seasons already on the horizon, actor Steven Yeun — who stars in the series — spoke about the second season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b8eb8fa8e9fe708dca2d084bfe4df69a.jpg

In a recent interview with Collider, Yeun was asked about the progress of Invincible Season 2 and said that the team behind the series hasn’t started yet, but that they’ll be beginning production soon, likely.

“We haven’t started. I know we’re starting at some point soon,” Yeun said. “I’ve talked to Robert [Kirkman], here and there. He’s super excited about it. He thinks Season 2 is gonna be even better than Season 1, which I have no doubt about. If you go to his source material, Invincible is an incredible comic, and just thinking about how much story hasn’t been told from that run, it’s gonna be bonkers. I’m really excited about it.”

While it might be a bit surprising that the second season hasn’t begun production yet, it has only been about nine months since the series premiered on Prime Video. Creator Robert Kirkman also noted shortly after the show was released that there will be at least two more seasons of the series, so fans will just need to be patient before seeing anything new from the hit series.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 23 hours ago

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy

Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job
Forum | 1 day ago

Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job

Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline
Forum | 1 day ago

Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline