Super Tucano Jets, More Soldiers Needed In Zamfara – APC Chieftain Begs FG

Forum 2 years ago

Super Tucano Jets, More Soldiers Needed In Zamfara – APC Chieftain Begs FG

A chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, APC in Zamfara State, Dr Sani Abdullahi Shinkafi, has lamented the spate of killings by terrorist groups in the Northern part of the country, especially in Zamfara State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/03689d875b96ff40e64dd24b30cf6b1d.jpg

Recounting a series of attacks by bandit terrorists and other dreaded groups in Zamfara recently, Shinkafi appealed to the Federal Government to deploy fighter jets and additional military personnel to the state to effectively fight terrorism in the axis.

Naija News understands that the politician made the call in a post on his Facebook page yesterday.

According to him, the recently purchased Super Tunaco jets from the US would be needed in Zamfara considering the disturbing attacks in Anka and Bukkuyum Local Government Areas of the state recently.

Shinkafi also in the post commiserated with the families of victims of the unfortunate attacks in Anka, Bukkuyum and other areas of the state affected.

Shinkafi wrote, “I was terrified and saddened by the spate of killings of innocent people in Anka and Bukkuyum Emirate Council by the armed bandits and terrorists in Zamfara State.

”I am appealing to the Federal Government to approve the deployment of Tucano fighter jets and additional military personnel to do everything possible to end the carnage”.

“I deeply commend and appreciate Governor Bello Muhammad Matawalle for all the support and commitments he has been giving to the Nigerian Air Force, military ground troops, Police Tactical Force, Civilian Joint Taskforce and other security agencies in their tireless effort in the fight against armed bandits and criminal elements in the state.

“My heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims, entire people of Anka, Bukkuyum Emirate Council, His Excellency Hon Dr Bello Muhammad Matawalle, and Zamfara State Government”.

The APC chieftain urged residents of the state and the nation at large not to relent in prayers for peace to reign.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 7 hours ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 17 hours ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety
Forum | 19 hours ago

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy