Report: The Mandalorian Season 3 Pauses Production Due to COVID-19

Forum 2 years ago

Report: The Mandalorian Season 3 Pauses Production Due to COVID-19

Duane Chapman, also known as Dog the Bounty Hunter, is now hunting down another medium. The bounty hunter is set to get multiple video games based on his persona through a multiyear deal with Virtual Interactives Technologies.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6a2f02ec8c93814adfb967e7638d5c4a.jpg

The company announced this deal through a press release. It doesn’t contain many concrete details about what these games will be, but it will use “Mr. Chapman’s name, image, and likeness in connection with the advertisement, promotion, and sale” of each game. There was no release window either. However, the press release states that the two parties are going to team up in the coming “months and years” to bring these “exciting and engaging” titles to the market. Chapman briefly spoke about the upcoming games.

“After years of sharing my life on television, I’m thrilled to bring my many stories and experiences to the video gaming environment,” he said. “I’m delighted to be working with Virtual Interactive Technologies and their experienced team.”

CEO of Virtual Interactive Technologies Jason Garber also gave his two cents.

“Collaborating with Dog and his team to help create unique experiences for our customers is a once in a lifetime opportunity,” said Garber. “Dog’s successful career in reality TV and his widely recognized persona will provide us with exceptional content to build a number of exciting and engaging games.”

Virtual Interactive Technologies might not be a big name, but the company has financed some smaller video game projects in the past like Carmageddon: Max Damage, Catch and Release, Worbital, and Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition. Chapman is known for his multiple reality television shows that mostly chronicle his life as a bounty hunter.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain
Forum | 1 day ago

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 1 day ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats