A Small Salary Is Better Than Doing Yahoo/Runs – Reply This Man As An Hustler

Forum 2 years ago

A Small Salary Is Better Than Doing Yahoo/Runs – Reply This Man As An Hustler

Please Note:- This post is not aimed at promoting Fraud

We live in a world of irregularities and corruption these days – It makes us believe doing the wrong thing is right.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3db48ae48c852ae1eea5b7b002128ad3.jpg

Yahooboys are often seen as messiahs when they start their spending spree. They make you feel like you ain’t nothing if you don’t do what they do and even if you do and you don’t have as much cash as them, you’re an outcast.

I stumbled upon a tweet yesterday and the comments i saw under the posts almost tore my heart apart. I was shocked to see the rate at which people were bashing the handler.

However, I decided to share the post here, change the audience and see what commenters have to say about it here.

See a screenshot of the post below:-

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/244f533b0c000264ab7e6a9e2cae4d27.jpg

So guys, A Small Salary Is Better Than Doing Yahoo/Runs

Reply This Man As An Hustler

Let us have your sincere say on this

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring