My Mother Took Me To The Herbalist Who Asked Me To Kill My Younger Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy

Forum 2 years ago

My Mother Took Me To The Herbalist Who Asked Me To Kill My Younger Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy

A 32-year-old suspected yahoo boy, identified as Afeez Olalere, has confessed to killing his younger brother for a money ritual after conniving with their mother

Olalere was arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command during a stop-and-search operation along Itamaga, Ikorodu Road, in Lagos State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dabe7443a5d12fe6692c135cad0bac73.jpg

During interrogation, the suspect said that his mother encouraged him to kill his younger brother after a herbalist told them that he has to “sacrifice one life which must be a sibling to him”.

Olalere said:

“My mother took me to a herbalist who told me if I want to be successful in the yahoo business, I will have to sacrifice one life and that person must be a sibling to me.”

“So, we went back home and thought about it, then my mother suggested that we use my younger brother since he is just 21 years old.

He added that he gave his 21-year-old brother poison after which he died 20 minutes after drinking it.

“We harvested the required body parts, while the remains was wrapped and taken to a mortuary.

“The things we needed to prepare a concoction with was his thumbs, his hair, fingers and a passport photograph,” he confessed.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 2 days ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 3 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’