I Watch Tiwa Savage's S3x Tape Every Morning – Actor Uche Maduagwu (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

I Watch Tiwa Savage's S3x Tape Every Morning – Actor Uche Maduagwu (Video)

Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has revealed that every morning he wakes up, he watches singer, Tiwa Savage’s viral intimate tape.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9c0765a0febe21c02390d50fe2d38195.jpg

Recall that the tape went public some months ago leaving the singer totally embarrassed.

Uche in a recent interview with TVC urged the singer to consider acting in adult film industry.

He said the tape was a national embarrassment.

He said:

“I think it was a national shame. Although I watched it every morning as inspiration. Because now, she has given me content to watch and that is what gives me inspiration. I am sure so many people in Nigeria watch it every morning and every night,”

“She should just quit music and go into Popo,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation
Forum | 2 days ago

May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 3 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry