Wow! Obi Cubana Gives Tunde Ednut N5 Million, Six Cows For Birthday

Forum 2 years ago

Wow! Obi Cubana Gives Tunde Ednut N5 Million, Six Cows For Birthday

Tunde Ednut, the popular Instagram blogger, has been given a huge gift by businessman, Obi Cubana.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4c221c341da1d91c246d789ab7505fb8.jpg

Tunde took to his Instagran page to appreciate Obi Cubana for giving him N5million and six cows to celebrate his birthday.

He wrote: "Obi Cubana just dash me N5,000,000. Chooooiiiii

"N5,000,000 and 6 cows. Aaaaah my head oo!

"Help me thank him o

“I ain’t doing no gad damn giveaway with this one. At least this one has covered the cost of the car I bought to give out to a lucky person at the LAGOS LOCATION on Saturday. Choooooooooiiii”

Many celebrities wished Ednut happy birthday in many videos.

In Owerri, fans went as far as getting a cow and inscribing his name on it.

The Instagram influencer had disclosed the birthday celebration will hold in Lagos, Abuja, Benin, Atlanta and Port Harcourt.

He also added that a fan will be going home with a car in Lagos

Aside his blogging business, TundeEdnut is known for bringing “up and coming stars” to limelight via his Instagram platform.

Some of them include; Sydney Talker, Mr. Macaroni, FunnyToheeb, Adeherself and many more.

Instagram deleted several of his accounts in the last few years.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 3 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 3 days ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration