Bayern Munich move ahead of Man Utd for Zakaria

Forum 2 years ago

Bayern Munich move ahead of Man Utd for Zakaria

Bayern Munich have replaced Manchester United as favourites to sign Dennis Zakaria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/22956d71146e40e708b9358d203196dc.jpeg

The Swiss midfielder is set to leave Borussia Monchengladbach when his contract expires in the summer.

United had been viewed as the favourites to sign Zakaria on a free transfer.

But Sky Germany says the Premier League have cooled their interest in the 25-year-old.

Bayern want to take advantage of this fact as sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic has been following Zakaria for a number of years.

Zakaria is viewed as an ideal replacement for Corentin Tolisso, who is expected to depart the Allianz.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 14 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 16 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 16 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City