Knives Out 2 to Make Netflix Streaming Debut in Fall 2022

Forum 2 years ago

Knives Out 2 to Make Netflix Streaming Debut in Fall 2022

Knives Out 2 is expected to premiere on Netflix this fall, Variety has learned. The outlet notes the sequel is also expected to make a festival run before it drops on the streamer, though details regarding where it will initially debut have not yet been released.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/84eb3f0d32374573bd51c8485297ceca.jpg

Details for Knives Out 2, again written and directed by Rian Johnson, are currently under wraps. Production on the sequel finished in September 2021. Johnson is producing the film along with Ram Bergman via their T-Street Productions banner.

Daniel Craig will be reprising his role as Private Detective Benoit Blanc, and will be joined by Kathryn Hahn, Ethan Hawke, Edward Norton, Dave Bautista, Kate Hudson, Janelle Monáe, Leslie Odom Jr, Jessica Henwick, and Madelyn Cline.

Knives Out first hit theaters in November 2019 to rave reviews from critics, garnering three Golden Globe nominations and an Oscar nod for Best Original Screenplay, and was a smash hit at the box office, grossing over $311 million at the global box office on its $40 million budget.

The movie starred Daniel Craig (No Time to Die) as Blanc and Christopher Plummer (All the Money in the World) as Harlan alongside Ana de Armas (Blade Runner 2049), Chris Evans (Avengers: Endgame), Michael Shannon (The Shape of Water), Lakeith Stanfield (Judas and the Black Messiah), Don Johnson (Django Unchained), Katherine Langford (Love, Simon), Toni Collette (Hereditary), Riki Lindhome (Kidding), Edi Patterson (The Righteous Gemstones), Jamie Lee Curtis (Halloween), Jaeden Martell (Defending Jacob) and Noah Segan (The Pale Door).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fallout Season 2 Officially Confirmed for Amazon Prime Video
Forum | 5 hours ago

Fallout Season 2 Officially Confirmed for Amazon Prime Video

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 12 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 13 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 13 hours ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie