West Ham manager Moyes explains Zouma selection for victory over Watford

Forum 2 years ago

West Ham manager Moyes explains Zouma selection for victory over Watford

West Ham United manager David Moyes says he was disappointed with Kurt Zouma after videos emerged of him kicking his cat.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3c06831b14c2ef7a13fe36ad3c91cd1d.jpeg

But Moyes defended his decision to select the Frenchman for Tuesday's win over Watford.

He told reporters: "I am really disappointed and the club have taken all the actions that they can do at the moment. They are working on that behind the scenes. My job is to pick the best team for West Ham and Kurt was part of that team.

"I am a big animal lover. As I said, my job is to try and win for West Ham and to put out the best team for that.

"I think the club would rather deal with it all in time and they will let you know what the action is.

"I was really disappointed with what I saw and what I was told. But as I've said, it was my job to find the best team for West Ham. There will be people who will be disappointed at that and I understand that totally.

"I am someone who cares a lot about my dogs and horses and all the people I am connected with. I have spoken to him and we will move on as much as we can. We wanted to get this game out of the way and we understand nobody will be pleased about it. It is a poor situation."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Alan Pardew advises Man Utd on manager to appoint as Ten Hag’s replacement
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Alan Pardew advises Man Utd on manager to appoint as Ten Hag’s replacement

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves