Ajax midfielder Gravenberch confirms Bayern Munich interest

Forum 2 years ago

Ajax midfielder Gravenberch confirms Bayern Munich interest

Ryan Gravenberch has acknowledged interest from Bayern Munich and revealed contract talks with Ajax have ended.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2c13ac3f9ba841697d7351807a720d9c.jpeg

The Dutch midfielder has been linked with Bayern and Manchester United in recent weeks as his contract with Ajax enters its final year.

"The contract negotiations have now been stopped," Gravenberch told NOS. "I just have one more year of contract now and that's it, really. We'll see.

"My father and agent are very busy with [handling other clubs] while I focus on football.

"Yeah, of course [I've seen the Bayern interest]. You can read it everywhere, so there is interest from Bayern, but I think there are several clubs.

"I have no idea [what I'm worth], I have no idea. But if you're worth €25 million (as has been reported), you can be proud because it's a lot of money, of course."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 8 hours ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid

EPL: Thiago Silva confirms he’s leaving Chelsea
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Thiago Silva confirms he’s leaving Chelsea

EPL: Guardiola confirms injury blow after 2-0 win at Nottingham Forest
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Guardiola confirms injury blow after 2-0 win at Nottingham Forest

Anthony Joshua confirms date, venue of next fight, possible opponents
Forum | 2 days ago

Anthony Joshua confirms date, venue of next fight, possible opponents