Chucky Season 2 Eyes Fall Premiere With Jennifer Tilly to Return

Forum 2 years ago

Chucky Season 2 Eyes Fall Premiere With Jennifer Tilly to Return

According to Deadline, Oscar nominee Jennifer Tilly (Bullets Over Broadway) has finalized negotiations to reprise her role as Tiffany Valentine in the upcoming second season of Chucky. This marks the sixth time that Tilly will be playing appearing as the character, which she first portrayed in the 1998 film Bride of Chucky.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/784f8225206ffbfb6cd1739d680a7510.jpg

In addition, it has also been revealed that Don Mancini’s horror-comedy series is planning to make its return this upcoming fall on USA Network and Syfy, which might be around the same time as its debut last year.According to Deadline, Oscar nominee Jennifer Tilly (Bullets Over Broadway) has finalized negotiations to reprise her role as Tiffany Valentine in the upcoming second season of Chucky. This marks the sixth time that Tilly will be playing appearing as the character, which she first portrayed in the 1998 film Bride of Chucky.

In addition, it has also been revealed that Don Mancini’s horror-comedy series is planning to make its return this upcoming fall on USA Network and Syfy, which might be around the same time as its debut last year.

Chucky is created and executive produced by franchise creator Don Mancini, who is also serving as the showrunner and director. Executive producers are franchise producer and doll creator David Kirschner and Nick Antosca via his Eat the Cat production label.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Lazarus Project Season 2 Trailer Sets TNT Premiere DateThe Lazarus Project Season 2 Trailer Sets TNT Premiere Date
Forum | 2 days ago

The Lazarus Project Season 2 Trailer Sets TNT Premiere DateThe Lazarus Project Season 2 Trailer Sets TNT Premiere Date

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 Trailer Sets Premiere Date
Forum | 3 days ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 Trailer Sets Premiere Date

11 teams confirm Champions League spot in 2024/2025 season [Full list]
Forum | 3 days ago

11 teams confirm Champions League spot in 2024/2025 season [Full list]

Fallout TV Show Viewership Sets Record for Prime Video
Forum | 3 days ago

Fallout TV Show Viewership Sets Record for Prime Video