Jessica Alba to Star in Confessions on the 7:45 Adaptation for Netflix

Forum 2 years ago

Jessica Alba to Star in Confessions on the 7:45 Adaptation for Netflix

Jessica Alba is set to star in an upcoming adaptation of the book Confessions on the 7:45 for Netflix, according to a report from Variety.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eef741f1331f17f520254a40ded4265b.jpg

The series will be based on the Lisa Unger book of the same name, which focuses on Selena Murphy, a working mom who strikes up a conversation with a stranger while they are stuck on a train. As the two converse, the woman begins telling Selena about an affair that she’s having. Once the two part ways, however, mysteries begin popping up in Selena’s life, leading her down a path that might cause her to meet with the mysterious stranger again.

Charise Castro Smith is set to write the series in addition to serving as showrunner of the series, as well as serving as one of the executive producers. Castro Smith is coming off of an incredible turn as the co-director and co-writer of the hit Disney animated film Encanto, which recently won the Academy Award for Best Animated Film. She has also previously worked on the Netflix series The Haunting of Hill House, as well as the Fox series The Exorcist.

Alba will also executive produce the series and will star in the series Murphy. For Alba, she has most recently starred in the Fox comedy action crime series L.A.’s Finest.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 2 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation
Forum | 2 days ago

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation