Mike Hagerty Passes Away: Friends and Brooklyn Nine-Nine Actor Was 67

Forum 1 year ago

Mike Hagerty Passes Away: Friends and Brooklyn Nine-Nine Actor Was 67

Mike Hagerty has passed away at the age of 67. The actor died on Thursday, May 5, just five days before his 68th birthday. No cause of death was given.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/af0a00e4b78bfa889e8c29503a2f1f69.jpg

Hagerty was best known for his comedic roles in series like Friends and Seinfeld, where he played the building superintendent Mr. Treeger, and Rudy the antique store owner, respectively. The actor would go on to appear in films like So I Married an Axe Murderer, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, and Inspector Gadget, alongside a recurring role on the HBO series Lucky Louie.

Later on in his career, Hagerty would appear in acclaimed comedies like Community and Brooklyn Nine-Nine. His final role was for the drama-comedy Somebody Somewhere, in which he played Ed Miller.

Bridget Everett, the comedian he starred alongside in Somebody Somewhere, announced his passing on Instagram. “With great sadness, the family of Michael G. Hagerty announced his death yesterday in Los Angeles,” wrote Everett. “A beloved character actor, his love of his hometown of Chicago and his family were the cornerstones of his life.”

Hagerty is survived by his wife, Mary Kathryn, and his sister, Mary Ann.

ComingSoon sends condolences to Hagerty’s friends and family during this time.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 4 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie