Never Have I Ever Season 3 Photos Set Release Date for Teen Dramedy

Forum 1 year ago

Never Have I Ever Season 3 Photos Set Release Date for Teen Dramedy

Netflix has revealed the first-look photos for the upcoming third and final season of the popular coming-of-age teen comedy Never Have I Ever. The series is scheduled to make its return on August 12.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/61b40fd7f5bbb011f4bc3f104fb4a2cc.jpg

The Never Have I Ever Season 3 photos, which you can check out below, feature the aftermath of the second season finale, with Devi and Paxton finally dating in public. It also teases the arrival of a new character in form of Anirudh Pisharody’s Des.

Inspired by Kaling’s own childhood, Never Have I Ever is a coming-of-age series that follows the complicated life of a modern-day first-generation Indian American teenage girl. It is led by Maitreyi Ramakrishnan as Devi, an overachieving high school sophomore who has a short fuse that gets her into difficult situations.

The series also stars Poorna Jagannathan as Nalini, Richa Moorjani as Kamala, Ramona Young as Eleanor, Jaren Lewison as Ben, Darren Barnet as Paxton, Lee Rodriguez as Fabiola, and Niecy Nash as Devi’s therapist along with John McEnroe as the narrator.

Never Have I Ever is created and written by Mindy Kaling and Lang Fisher, who are also serving as showrunners. Executive producers are Kaling, Fisher, Howard Klein, and David Miner. Since its debut, the first season had received positive reviews from critics and fans.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Severance Season 2 Wraps Production on Apple TV+ Series
Forum | 58 mins ago

Severance Season 2 Wraps Production on Apple TV+ Series

Wednesday Season 2 Cast Adds Thandiwe Newton to Netflix Series
Forum | 1 hour ago

Wednesday Season 2 Cast Adds Thandiwe Newton to Netflix Series

One Piece Season 2 Update: Netflix Adds Percy Jackson EP as Co-Showrunner
Forum | 6 hours ago

One Piece Season 2 Update: Netflix Adds Percy Jackson EP as Co-Showrunner