Over 15 Network TV Shows Canceled Including Magnum P.I.

Forum 1 year ago

Over 15 Network TV Shows Canceled Including Magnum P.I.

ABC, CBS, NBC, The CW, and many other television broadcast companies have announced a large number of canceled shows, including big-named series such as Batwoman, Kenan, Mr. Mayor, and Magnum P.I.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4cac1a7cc44a194366aea96854a887ff.jpg

As several companies begin completing their batch of renewals, new series pickups, and more, it also means that shows will be canceled along the way. Perhaps the biggest announcement that came on Thursday was that Magnum P.I., the reboot series at CBS, would not be getting a fifth season. The show joins second-year CBS comedy B Positive and first-year Good Sam and How We Roll as programs to no longer be picked up.

Elsewhere, The CW has canceled a large swath of its programming, including several big shows centered around their DC Universe, including the previously announced cancellations of Batwoman and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. However, on Wednesday, the company also announced that Naomi — another superhero drama from The CW — Charmed, Dynasty, Roswell New Mexico, and The 4400 would all not receive future pickups.

For a full look at what has been canceled so far, check out below:

ABC CANCELLATIONS:

• Promised Land (previously moved to Hulu)

• Queens

CBS CANCELLATIONS:

• B Positive

• Bull

• Good Sam

• How We Roll

• Magnum P.I.

• United States of Al

THE CW CANCELLATIONS:

• Batwoman

• DC’s Legends of Tomorrow

• Charmed

• Dynasty

• Legacies

• Roswell New Mexico

• The 4400

• Naomi

NBC CANCELLATIONS:

• Kenan

• Mr. Mayor

• The Endgame

• Ordinary Joe

FOX CANCELLATIONS:

• The Big Leap

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Garfield Movie Video Shows Chris Pratt Learning How To Become a Cat
Forum | 11 hours ago

The Garfield Movie Video Shows Chris Pratt Learning How To Become a Cat

Bridgerton Season 3 Poster Shows Off Colin & Penelope’s Chemistry
Forum | 11 hours ago

Bridgerton Season 3 Poster Shows Off Colin & Penelope’s Chemistry

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 14 hours ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut
Forum | 20 hours ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut