Why I Kept My Marriage To Taaooma A Secret – Abula

Forum 1 year ago

Why I Kept My Marriage To Taaooma A Secret – Abula

Nigerian filmmaker, Abdulazeez Greene, a.k.a Abula, has opened up about why he kept his marriage to popular Instagram skit maker, Taaooma, a secret.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/21f8959c26078b57e9858d522bb9e58f.jpeg

Recall, the beautiful couple got married in January, 2021 in a very low-key ceremony and their fans were not aware of this until Abdulazeez and his wife celebrated their first wedding anniversary.

The moviemaker has now revealed in an interview with the Cable Lifestyle that it was their decision not to announce their wedding.

He added that although he maintains good rapport with ladies at work, they all know when to draw the line as “there is a limit to the friendship they keep.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months
Forum | 6 days ago

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

Caz Chidiebere slams Mabel Makun after she announced end of her marriage to AY
Forum | 1 week ago

Caz Chidiebere slams Mabel Makun after she announced end of her marriage to AY

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ejimakor Raises Alarm Over Secret Recording Of Conversations With Detained IPOB Leader By DSS Agents
Forum | 1 week ago

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ejimakor Raises Alarm Over Secret Recording Of Conversations With Detained IPOB Leader By DSS Agents